• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

135 Jobs

Soxfan

Total Time
>2000
I was just wonder if any of you guys and gals had any advice of what is the best way to get a 135 job. Should I start going to FBO's with 135 ops and start talking to people, or just send in a resume. What has worked for you. Thanks inadvance.

avbug

Total Time
n/a
Develop a good resume. Send out as many as you can. Update them regularly, and follow up on every single one. Keep a file of your contacts, with names, dates and types of contacts, and results.

Nothing beats turning in a resume in person, or having someone in that company who is trusted, turn it in personally.

Of course, for the ultimate in job security, there is nothing like having photographic evidence of the Director of Operations in a compromising situation. Clean entry, outstanding promotion potential, friend for life. (Unless it turns ugly, in which case you may have to kill your way to the top; a subject for another thread in another less politically sensitive time....).

A Squared

Total Time
>>>>.....there is nothing like having photographic evidence of the Director of Operations in a compromising situation.

Hmm, If I had a photo of my Dir. Ops in a compromising position, he'd probably ask me for a copy so he could hang it on his office wall.