135 Jobs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Soxfan

I was just wonder if any of you guys and gals had any advice of what is the best way to get a 135 job. Should I start going to FBO's with 135 ops and start talking to people, or just send in a resume. What has worked for you. Thanks inadvance.

Develop a good resume. Send out as many as you can. Update them regularly, and follow up on every single one. Keep a file of your contacts, with names, dates and types of contacts, and results.

Nothing beats turning in a resume in person, or having someone in that company who is trusted, turn it in personally.

Of course, for the ultimate in job security, there is nothing like having photographic evidence of the Director of Operations in a compromising situation. Clean entry, outstanding promotion potential, friend for life. (Unless it turns ugly, in which case you may have to kill your way to the top; a subject for another thread in another less politically sensitive time....).

>>>>.....there is nothing like having photographic evidence of the Director of Operations in a compromising situation.

Hmm, If I had a photo of my Dir. Ops in a compromising position, he'd probably ask me for a copy so he could hang it on his office wall.

Latest resources

Back