Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

iflyjets4food

R.O.N. at home
My wife just got a job in central/western PA. Since she's the one who makes the money, we're moving, and I'm wondering if anyone knows of a 135 operation in that area who would hire someone with 1250TT and 110ME. Any help would be great!

If only........

If I could pull 400 more, I'd be in good shape.

Anyone else with suggestions?

iflyjets4food said:
My wife just got a job in central/western PA. Since she's the one who makes the money, we're moving, and I'm wondering if anyone knows of a 135 operation in that area who would hire someone with 1250TT and 110ME. Any help would be great!

I have no idea if they'd hire anyone with your time but here's a short list of contacts for you...I know that there are more...these are what I know/could find:

LJ Aviation (KLBE) - www.ljaviation.com
Corporate Air (KAGC) - www.travelredefined.com
Aircraft Charter Service (KAFJ) - www.aircharterserviceinc.com/
Prospect Aviation (KBVI) - www.prospectaviation.com
North Coast Air (KERI) - www.ncair.com
Skyward Aviation (KAFJ) - www.skywardaviation.com

Good Luck!!

Last edited:
I really appreciate it. If anyone comes up with any more, please post them. I'll keep you posted on what happens.

If you'd want to do the scheduled cargo thing you could check out www.airnow.com Sort of on the Eastern side but they have an aircraft based in Williamsport if you can do the drive. There's always airnet, they have planes in Pittsburg AGC.

Thanks for that. Williamsport is probably too far away. I appreciate it though.

Mista, Mista, get me out of here!

Anyone know anything about L.J. Aviation in Latrobe? They seem like an interesting place to go.

Re L.J.
The pay is good,however I know several people who have taken pay cuts for QOL reasons. A single guy with no kids, not bad. If you are married with kids, you might want to think it over.

Latest resources

Back