135 Job in Minnesota

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

livin'thesim

I know of a company that is looking for a 135 pilot for piston PIC and King Air SIC in the Minneapolis area. Full time salary plus benefits. Aircraft are very well maintained. Looking for close to 2000 total time and a couple hundred multi.

PM for more info.

Is that still open?

I am from MN and currently living in California flying as an SIC in the king air. Is that position still open and what company is it?

Executive Aviation? RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fly High said:
Executive Aviation? RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know it really p!sses me off when people post carp like this. If you are going to talk bad about a company, have some nuts to stand up and say why and how you know this information.

sheesh.

sb

Current and former employees via discussions that I had with them face to face.

Now, please tell me why you are sticking up for them="why and how".

Fly High said:
Current and former employees via discussions that I had with them face to face.

Now, please tell me why you are sticking up for them="why and how".

Did I say that I was sticking up for them?

Everyone has an axe to grind with some former employer for some reason at some time. People who are looking for a job to support families and have stability need more than one person coming on here and just saying "run away"

Maybe it would be best to PM the person, and give them specifics on why in your opinion the company may not be the best to work for.

scubabri said:
Maybe it would be best to PM the person, and give them specifics on why in your opinion the company may not be the best to work for.

It would be more entertaining to post it publically, and back it up with facts/ntsb reports from the internet.

PMing is over rated.

(Never been to MN, so no axe to grind with that op)

I would not mind getting back to the north country myself, as long as its for a good operator.

135 Job in Minnesota !

Fly High said:
Run fast and don't look back.If you want references on that place, ask the late Senator Wellstone!

Last edited:
Executive is a mess.

But, that's not what the orginal post is about. It's about Anoka Air Charter, of which I know nothing about. I'm sure their website is something like www.anokaaircharter.com or something. Look it up there.

And, again, Executive is a mess. But, fun to refer to as 'execute-ive'.

t

Latest resources

Back