• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

135 Job in Minnesota

livin'thesim

Total Time
I know of a company that is looking for a 135 pilot for piston PIC and King Air SIC in the Minneapolis area. Full time salary plus benefits. Aircraft are very well maintained. Looking for close to 2000 total time and a couple hundred multi.

PM for more info.

Archer38416

Is that still open?

I am from MN and currently living in California flying as an SIC in the king air. Is that position still open and what company is it?

Fly High

Total Time
7K+
Executive Aviation? RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scubabri

Junior Mint
Total Time
Fly High said:
Executive Aviation? RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know it really p!sses me off when people post carp like this. If you are going to talk bad about a company, have some nuts to stand up and say why and how you know this information.

sheesh.

sb

Fly High

Total Time
7K+
Current and former employees via discussions that I had with them face to face.

Now, please tell me why you are sticking up for them="why and how".

scubabri

Junior Mint
Total Time
Fly High said:
Current and former employees via discussions that I had with them face to face.

Now, please tell me why you are sticking up for them="why and how".

Did I say that I was sticking up for them?

Everyone has an axe to grind with some former employer for some reason at some time. People who are looking for a job to support families and have stability need more than one person coming on here and just saying "run away"

Maybe it would be best to PM the person, and give them specifics on why in your opinion the company may not be the best to work for.

NoPax

NoPax NoMore
Total Time
scubabri said:
Maybe it would be best to PM the person, and give them specifics on why in your opinion the company may not be the best to work for.

It would be more entertaining to post it publically, and back it up with facts/ntsb reports from the internet.

PMing is over rated.

(Never been to MN, so no axe to grind with that op)

414Flyer

Down with Chemtrails!
Total Time
I would not mind getting back to the north country myself, as long as its for a good operator.

pilotman121

Total Time
135 Job in Minnesota !

Fly High said:
Run fast and don't look back.If you want references on that place, ask the late Senator Wellstone!

Last edited:

Foldem

Total Time
Executive is a mess.

But, that's not what the orginal post is about. It's about Anoka Air Charter, of which I know nothing about. I'm sure their website is something like www.anokaaircharter.com or something. Look it up there.

And, again, Executive is a mess. But, fun to refer to as 'execute-ive'.

t

Archer38416

Anoka Air Charter

Anyone know much about Anoka Air Charter? I know they fly a couple of King Airs and Piston twins.

Just wondering if it is a quality operation.

Fly High

Total Time
7K+
Their chief pilot is a real jerk! No personality. No wait, I was wrong! He has the personality of a jerk. Grouch and unpleasant!!! He will bit you head off if you are in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Lear Wanna Be

Presidentin' is hard
Total Time
Is that Mike? He is a pretty high strung guy. We have done a trip or two for them. They have a contract with a MN manufacturing company and move a little freight also. They tried to screw us when their plane became available, but they made up for it a few days later. At least Mike use to fly the line and can still remember what it is like to be out there.

SheGaveMeClap

Your wife's boyfriend
Total Time
5000+
Fly High said:

I heard a similar statement made about a certain Jet Center in a neighboring state. Ha, ha. Just messin' with ya.