Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Heyya

A great humanitarian
I think they upped the starting pay for the E-110 to 42k. You can also get your ATP with the E-110 type ride. PM me if you want more details.

Requirements:

FAR Part 135 IFR Minimums
1200 hours total time
100 hours night
75 hours instrument
500 hours x-country (point to point)
Complete understanding of instrument procedures
Ability to travel & relocate

AirNow provides an EMB 110 Early Upgrade from the C 208.

Current Bases
GA Savannah, Swainsboro
ME Lewiston, Rockland, Waterville, Bangor, Presque Isle
NC Manteo, Charlotte, New Bern
NH Manchester
NY Albany, Plattsburg, Elmira, Buffalo
PA Williamsport, DuBois
SC Columbia, Hilton Head
TX Corpus Christi
VT Bennington

Training is conducted in Bennington, Vermont. Housing plus a weekly allowance of $200 is provided.

is the 110 single pilot? What's the normal progression over there?

According to what I've heard, it goes 208 captain then 110 captain. All single pilot. They upgrade you early if you have 600 hours in the Van flying for them. I was thinking about working there, but some reports say maintenance is dodgy and the pay didn't seem too good at the time. $42k plus logging multi-turbine PIC is pretty good though.

According to what I've heard, it goes 208 captain then 110 captain. All single pilot. They upgrade you early if you have 600 hours in the Van flying for them. I was thinking about working there, but some reports say maintenance is dodgy and the pay didn't seem too good at the time. $42k plus logging multi-turbine PIC is pretty good though.

Its 135 cargo maint, its not perfect but if you write it up it will get fixed or differed. With the rash of accidents they've had in the past few years they are not going to be messing around. The original guy who started AN came back recently and the person who was running the show has been moved to another position...

Up grades can depend largely on need as well as progression from the C208. I believe they are hurting for E-110 pilots now. With enough multi time you could go straight to the E-110. Tough to say. Both planes are single pilot. I think I might have miss-spoken on the starting pay for the E-110. Its 37K after 2 years its 45K plus per diam.

You need 135 mins to get hired.

What is the company name?

Sorry, I haven't been flying cargo lately so I don't know the name of the company in this e-mail string. Can someone tell me the name of the airline?
Thankx.

Latest resources

Back