• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

1261 days to go!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I still can't believe it. This day has finally come! Thanks to all the regular posters on this thread. A tip of the hat to all of you!

And for the gummers who have hit the career snooze bar damaging thousands of fellow pilots lives...THE ALARM CLOCK IS BUZZING @%*+#ers...

WOW.....less than one to go! Been ages since I was quick enough to get one in at midnight, but had to post just one last time. It's been a long five years, but finally it's time. TEEEEEEEEEE UP the water cannons, time for some salutes!!!!

I'm thinking it could sink or sail on its own as we collectively keep it alive by posting what ever the poster wants to share with us, or we can let it fade away into the aviation/Flightinfo history books.

It becomes a new blank slate tonight at 12:01am after I post ZERO.

What other ideas are there?

Has it been teed up yet?

Boy have I been waiting patiently, because of this 5 year debacle, I've had 3 furloughs, and 2 lay offs.......only contract work right now and sim instructing..... Maybe it will turn around?? God I hope so!!! Thanks for the geezer meter guys!!!! It helped vent the frustration a bit!!!

It's time for the geezers to do what they needed to do 5 years ago!!! I did not get an extra 5 years like they wanted us to believe I lost 5 years with only 10 years to go.... That's a third gone never to return!

Latest resources

Back