1261 days to go!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lol. Yep.

I hope I die in a Whataburger so when I get to Heaven I smell like Whataburger and still have the taste in my mouth for eternity.

I know this feller in L.A. that said In-N-Out Burger was better. I told him he'd have to take it up with that WB guy on the internets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw_fd5T7IaQ

Carl's Jr looks pretty good, too.:pimp:

Last edited:
After not being on here for almost 3 yrs I will chime in. Most of the guys in the 60-65+ bracket have a military pension to fall back on. Most of us 30 somethings do not. Pay my dues? Ive flown essentially red-eye cargo flights single pilot. Spent ten years at a regional. I have paid, and am paying into a soc. security program that I will never reap the benefits of! I'm not asking you to retire, I'm asking you to move on to something else, be a teacher, volunteer, go to church. At least give us a chance to earn a decent living while we can!

Oh yeah and one more thing.

435!!!

After not being on here for almost 3 yrs I will chime in. Most of the guys in the 60-65+ bracket have a military pension to fall back on. Most of us 30 somethings do not. Pay my dues? Ive flown essentially red-eye cargo flights single pilot. Spent ten years at a regional. I have paid, and am paying into a soc. security program that I will never reap the benefits of! I'm not asking you to retire, I'm asking you to move on to something else, be a teacher, volunteer, go to church. At least give us a chance to earn a decent living while we can!

Oh yeah and one more thing.

435!!!

I don't think we hit 435 for another hour & 20 mins.

But I like the way you think.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back