• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

1261 days to go!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Have you ever read any of my musings on this topic?

Son, I fly for money. Not for fun. The sooner I make it the sooner I'm outta here. One wife and a reasonable mortage. I'll leave bag dragging at 70 to you.

The only reason I might stay is to give all my flying away and pick up sequences with you.

Gup

Dad.

I'am sorry you dont have fun at work. But I really like flying around the world and making good money.If I make it to 60 I will try and retire. Thats been my goal,34 years should be enough. 11 years to go, wish me luck.

Your son

Dad.

I'am sorry you dont have fun at work. But I really like flying around the world and making good money.If I make it to 60 I will try and retire. Thats been my goal,34 years should be enough. 11 years to go, wish me luck.

Your son

Nice. Bust my chops and then say you'll "try" to leave at 60.

Class act,
Gup

Tell us now. If you make enough money. If all the geezers get out of the way. If you stay married. And pay off the house. And pay for 8 years of college for 3 kids. You will quit at 60. That's why I said I will try and retire. You have 240 captains over 60 at SW who have been making very good money for a long time. Some of us have not been so lucky.

Class Act

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back