• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

1261 days to go!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone else bidding to have December 15-16, 2012, off so that they can put the "0" in the GeezerMeter?

Brainstorm:
Someone makes t-shirts or bag stickers, ie:

"I Love (in a heart shape) the GeezerMeter."

"65 Cost us Millions."
"Undaunted Flyer isn't so Daunting, but he is old."
"People live to 65 these days?"
"Too Legit to Quit....Flying."
Or just settle on the ole' standby:
"General Lee is a dousche." :)

...and all the profits go to the F.I. member who officially gets the "0" in the Meter. No Zulu time either.

I might have to demand copyright royalties on this one...:rolleyes:

Your all just mad because your not in the left seat. And if you where honest.!!! You could care less about someone who is junior. And you would retire at age 60. Right. There was some 60 y/o Captains That I was counting on leaving, but thats the way seniority works. So get over it and move on.

"I was Lindbergh's CFI"
"What's it doing now?"
"I've been in the airlines so long I remember when the FA's were women"
"I did my multi in the Wright Flyer & all I got was this crappy T-shirt"

Rock solid Quimby!!!

I just finished a 3 day with the poster child for your second suggestion. Wanted to choke him out after every dumb question.

Your all just mad because your not in the left seat. And if you where honest.!!! You could care less about someone who is junior. And you would retire at age 60. Right. There was some 60 y/o Captains That I was counting on leaving, but thats the way seniority works. So get over it and move on.

Were you not loved as a child?

I'm a Captain and I do care about someone who is junior - that's why Gup opposes fly 'till you die.

I'll move on when the bung-holes who got the extra 5 years FIRST move on. Yep, I'm that shallow but I'm man enough to admit it.

Gup

Rock solid Quimby!!!

I just finished a 3 day with the poster child for your second suggestion. Wanted to choke him out after every dumb question.

Was the response to reach up and flip the AT's off using the MCP switch ....then stare at the panel annunciator flashing for the next 45 seconds?

Technique only.

So GUP you will retire at 60 ? Because you care. LOL. As for my childhood, I was told lifes not fair. Get over it.

To be honest with you - I doubt I will retire at 60.

My second choice was to let everyone in the game when the rule passed retire at 60 and all the young 'uns that started afterwards to retire at 65.

My first choice was to keep status quo.

Gup

Latest resources

Back