• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

1261 days to go!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Andy. Thought about it, but decided that the time stamp on my edit of the original post was sufficient to qualify as the daily update. I believe a determination of validity is in order....whataburger, what say the by-laws?

Andy. Thought about it, but decided that the time stamp on my edit of the original post was sufficient to qualify as the daily update. I believe a determination of validity is in order....whataburger, what say the by-laws?

I understand. Awaiting Whata's review of the by-laws.

In an election year? Is there even a bill in subcommittee? I see that as unlikely at the present time.

You're spot on.

No airline age bills have been introduced in Congress. There is no APAAD style group hustling congressmen and and withALPA firmly opposed, no such bill could advance through the Senate even if one got through the House.

There is ZERO chance of a age change this year or in the near-term future (5 years or more, and even then only if massive airline occurs).

Last edited:

It took a while to find this one but...

GeezerMeter Bylaws clearly states on page 647, Article XIVICCM, paragraph 2:

Should the original poster prematurely post an update prior to 12am Central, said poster may edit post and utilize the "Edit Time" as the GeezerMeter Update time.

Paregraph 2 goes on to say that...

An alternative way to correct a premature post is to simply start a separate post to try to successfully advance the meter.

As each day goes by these old bustards are becomming more difficult to fly with. They can't hear and fall to sleep every ten minutes, not to mention how many times I have to pick up radio calls for this over 60 bunch. I know I won;t hurt any feelings, I don't think any of these guys know how to use a computer.

Latest resources

Back