• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

1261 days to go!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
198!! Officially.....711 please review previous pages for bylaws concerning proper time zone for the beginning of a new day. Thanks for playing. I'm a little surprised Whataburger failed to mention this on day 199. Probably just too excited to see the 200s go by-by to notice the east coast time post. Enjoy the rest of day 198!!

198!! Officially.....711 please review previous pages for bylaws concerning proper time zone for the beginning of a new day. Thanks for playing. I'm a little surprised Whataburger failed to mention this on day 199. Probably just too excited to see the 200s go by-by to notice the east coast time post. Enjoy the rest of day 198!!

Yessir!! I was as happy as a puppy with two peckers knowing that the 200's were GONE!!

There are a litney of bylaws that address said issue. For the first time in over 1,000 days, I absolutly dropped the ball. I, myself, was not in "GeezerCentral" time, and possibly had a beverage or 4 when I tried to assertain exctly what the he!! had transpired on the beloved GeezerMeter.

I thought to myself, "Self, that don't look right. What should I do?"

I went to bed. I don't carry the GeezerMeter Bylaws on the road.

When I woke up I realized I had made a terrible mistake. As the only keeper of the "GeezerMeter Bylaws," I failed myself, my fellow airmen, my country and my sur-name.

Please forgive me. My A-game is in full effect for 198 more days - unless "Age 67" gets passed.

WB

Yessir!! I was as happy as a puppy with two peckers knowing that the 200's were GONE!!

There are a litney of bylaws that address said issue. For the first time in over 1,000 days, I absolutly dropped the ball. I, myself, was not in "GeezerCentral" time, and possibly had a beverage or 4 when I tried to assertain exctly what the he!! had transpired on the beloved GeezerMeter.

I thought to myself, "Self, that don't look right. What should I do?"

I went to bed. I don't carry the GeezerMeter Bylaws on the road.

When I woke up I realized I had made a terrible mistake. As the only keeper of the "GeezerMeter Bylaws," I failed myself, my fellow airmen, my country and my sur-name.

Please forgive me. My A-game is in full effect for 198 more days - unless "Age 67" gets passed.

WB

In short, this was WB's way of saying Tee'd up and ultimately good night... :)

Until they cave on scope, then they will furlough 40 pilots a month indefinitely... sigh

I don't think we'll cave on scope but I've been wrong plenty of times in the past - if I'm wrong on scope, it's just another time for me being wrong.

I'd be one of the first furloughed. On the bright side, my unemployment clock has been reset.

Latest resources

Back