• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

1261 days to go!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is there really any reason to be excited anymore? Sure 65 is coming, but no one is even maintaining size to cover attrition. Growth at any major seems to be a crack pipe dream.

Is there really any reason to be excited anymore? Sure 65 is coming, but no one is even maintaining size to cover attrition. Growth at any major seems to be a crack pipe dream.

Agreed. It's like the Obama's 2008 Hope and Change everybody believed in, and 3 years later, all hope was deflated. In terms of Age 65, I wouldn't hold my breath for Dec 2012..... Or beyond for that matter..... Yet.

If you are just a few numbers from upgrade that's all the numbers I need to celebrate, I have been stuck on ********************ty pay scale for the past five years cause of this new law so the soon the better, I keep counting the day till my seniority based pay scale job resumes! oh yeah and free cake, well it really wasn't that free I guess. Bitterness over for today.

Capt I flew with just called to say goodbye, retiring early, planned on sixty.

Have a great retirement enjoying the fruits of a successful career.

After this summer's over, United plans to crank up off the street hiring. United/Continental will be retiring ~40 pilots/month indefinitely.

Latest resources

Back