• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

1261 days to go!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
this page is going to get down to the last few days and the govmnet is going to push thru regs just like the canadians came out with, suck

this page is going to get down to the last few days and the govmnet is going to push thru regs just like the canadians came out with, suck

The Canadians didn't push through any new regs. The Canadian Human Rights Commission, which is responsible for making rulings based on the Canadian Human Rights Act, made a ruling that mandatory retirement at federal sector companies is a human rights violation. No new law or regulation was written. The Canadian Human Rights Act has been in place since the '70s. And we don't have any Human Rights Commission in the States, thankfully, since that body in Canada has made some incredibly stupid decisions to limit free speech rights.

The age limit is very unlikely to change here unless ICAO changes it again. I'm not aware of any effort at ICAO to change the age.

347!

I'll let others call a party foul on me for posting early. I'm in Paris and just spent New Years with the wife first at Champs D'Elysees briefly at 1130 PM and then we hiked on over to the Eiffel Tower in time for New Years. Bottle of champagne in hand, I misfired once again and opened it a minute or so after midnite.

Bon Annee!

My wife and I have a cheesy tradition of having sex at midnight of the new year. I gave it up this year so I could ring in THE new year of the next generation.

Thanks for ********************ing it up for me!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back