• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

1261 days to go!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Still waiting for a single old guy to come forward and say something like: "I appreciate the extra five years, don't worry, I'm ready to go in 12 months..."

Don't know about that. I've had more than one young buck who was out partying the night before and was asleep before we finished the first leg, or by the last leg. Hypothetically, you might ping an older guy for dozing off. Then you'd tag it as "gummer fatigue". The younger set, however, who acts irresponsibly and simply CANNOT stay awake, could be described by others as irresponsible and unprofessional.

Just sayin'

Like Ron White says, " I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability."

The younger set chooses not to say awake, the gummers don't have the ability.

Don't try to argue the point with the "I hate gummers" crowd. They're so covetous of the left seat they can't see straight.

Actually, captain super poli-grip coveted five extra years of other pilots' rightful earning capacity.

Their fear and greed led them to want to suddenly change the rules for their own benefit. We all know who the truly craven party to this transaction is - and it is not those who were deprived of their rightful advancement.

I'm sure Fubi (if he really is a capt.), hated to see the guys ahead of him retire. He probably begged & pleaded them to stay for 5 more years. :rolleyes:

Yet, those behind him are supposedly the "I hate the gummers crowd" because they're not happy with a change in the rules.

It may be difficult for Fubi to understand this sitting in his "I got mine" seat.

Latest resources

Back