• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

121 Outsourced Dispather

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I dont miss you, the job, or Pinnacle. Just like the movie, drove off ito the sunset and never looked back (or rear view mirror). As they say...good riddance.

That was sarcasm, taysha. We don't miss you at all whoever you are. I'm sure you were probably one of those people the whole office had to carry and babysit every day.

Good riddance to you too, sport.

I've Seen This Thread For Months Now And I Am Still Trying To Figure Out What A Dispather Is.

A dispather is thom one who workth for an airline thending releathes to piloths so they can fly pathengers to variouth dethtinations.

That was sarcasm, taysha. We don't miss you at all whoever you are. I'm sure you were probably one of those people the whole office had to carry and babysit every day.

Good riddance to you too, sport.

Nope...carried my own weight and did a good job. Sorry you cannot accept the people and placed sucked.

Nope...carried my own weight and did a good job. Sorry you cannot accept the people and placed sucked.

Part of the healing process is accepting the fact that there is a problem, right? I've accepted the fact that 9E sucks and has A LOT of problems. Most of people don't suck though. That's where you're wrong.

Are you back flying 72's yet?

By the way, have you really flown 72's?

I remember one new hire dispatcher that USED to fly 72's that's not here anymore.

Part of the healing process is accepting the fact that there is a problem, right? I've accepted the fact that 9E sucks and has A LOT of problems. Most of people don't suck though. That's where you're wrong.

Are you back flying 72's yet?

405...Are you really taking the time to argue that people can have a difference of opinion? Ours vary!
That is why you have chosen to keep working there and I chose to leave.

Latest resources

Back