121 Outsourced Dispather

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why is it calling the kettle black?

Because you come on an anonymous board and hijack an unrelated thread to call OTHER people "self-absorbed, immature drunks."

I was refering to 80 percent of the dispatchers and superv from a few years ago. Drinking was there only purpose in life and they would quite often showed up at work hours after leaving the bars at 2am.

What is your point? If you really did work in Pinnacle Dispatch, you would know what a revolving door this place is. What that means is that all those "80 percent of the dispatchers and superv from a few years ago" are now gone, thus making your experience out of touch. If you had any clue about current issues in the office you would know we have much bigger fish to fry than a few people going out for beers after work.

I ask again: What is your point? What happened to you that you have such a bone to pick with Pinnacle that you take it out on people that you do not even know? Please enlighten me. :rolleyes:

My point was stated in my first msg. I do not need to enlighten you and I am free to state my opinion as others do. If you do not like it, get off the msg board. You are running your mouth w/out a clue of knowledge when you state "call the kettle black"

Sorry if the truth hurts. I would make sure you are not posting e-mails at work since they monitor the dispatchers (e-mails and phone calls).

Sorry if the truth hurts. I would make sure you are not posting e-mails at work since they monitor the dispatchers (e-mails and phone calls).

You don't have the slightest hint of a clue what goes on in our office. If you're trying to make a point or suggest that 80% of the Pinnacle dispatch office is a bunch of drunks, I disagree. As DaddyO said, some of the dispatchers go out for a few beers after work sometimes but I don't think that qualifies the entire group as a bunch of raging lushes.

Whatever you experienced at Pinnacle is not the way the office is now or has ever been. It seems like you have a little bit of animosity towards 9E. What did you get fired for?

Last edited:
My point was stated in my first msg. I do not need to enlighten you and I am free to state my opinion as others do. If you do not like it, get off the msg board. You are running your mouth w/out a clue of knowledge when you state "call the kettle black"

Sooooo, your point is to sling mud at dispatchers who, if you really did work here "a few years ago," you personally know very few of. As someone who works at Pinnacle now, I can tell you your comments are waaaaay out of touch with reality.

My comments about calling the kettle black had to do with the way you call people "immature" and "self-absorbed" by spreading rumor and conjecture anonymously. How does that make you any better than what you are claiming about others? It sure doesn't lend any credibility to your argument in my eyes.

You wouldn't happen to be a recent two time Comp Check failure would you??? Hmmmm.... :laugh:

So, back on the topic...

I read over at the Yahoo!Group that the Feds shot down Jepps' proposal for 121 outsourcing...any word on this?

So, back on the topic...

I read over at the Yahoo!Group that the Feds shot down Jepps' proposal for 121 outsourcing...any word on this?

Yes, so far they have but it doesn't mean it won't resurface. I know our union (TWU) is fighting it tooth and nail.

I speak from experience regarding Pinnacle dispatchers. I left (not fired) on my own because ht egroup I worked with were a bunch of self absorbed, immature drunks.

There are other places to work at with a better atmosphere. You sound pretty immature yourself.

I speak from experience regarding Pinnacle dispatchers. I left (not fired) on my own because ht egroup I worked with were a bunch of self absorbed, immature drunks.

There are other places to work at with a better atmosphere. You sound pretty immature yourself.

We miss you.

Latest resources

Back