111 AA pilots retired on 9-1-11!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
eagle and the 824

its 1 off the street for 1 eagle for the first 824 Eagle guys, its only 35% for the rest of the 3000 eagle pilots. Eagle if taking over, thanks for playing

and eagle keeps vacation sick and d2 travel over 5 years

thanks APA not

Last edited:
its 1 off the street for 1 eagle for the first 824 Eagle guys, its only 35% for the rest of the 3000 eagle pilots. Eagle if taking over, thanks for playing

and eagle keeps vacation sick and d2 travel over 5 years

thanks APA not

What'd you expect? DOH? People coming over better brush up on their hand flying before they come. They're looking hard at flying skills in the schoolhouse.

APA had nothing to do with this. ALPA and AMR cooked up this deal.

TC

P.S.--If you want to write that way when you text your bff, fine. Use English on a message board so adults can read it.;)

Don't count your chickens just yet. Had an AA jumpseater who said the biggest reason for the evacuation may be impending bankruptcy.

AA may be the next dinosaur to go extinct.

I'd figure that possibility in while salivating over AA retirements and how long you'll be #1 on a non-existent seniority list.

I have a hard time believing BK talk except as a negotiating ploy. I mean, what bean counter in their right mind is going to sign on to lease over 1000 airplanes in the next 15 years to a company that they think could go bankrupt? I dont see any doing that in the current economic environment. I mean maybe for a 15-20 airplane lease deal, but potential for 1000 airplanes, the financials have to look good for any leasing company to be willing to do a deal on those. Thats just my opinion, but I think a real BK of AMR aint going to happen.

Hopefully a pre-packaged bankruptcy deal, to include decent pay raises for all working groups. This of course in exchange for a restructured pension plan.

Could be a ewin-win for those looking towards the future...and not the next 6 months of employment.

Doh

lets go, I get my paycheck from the same place you do AA717, well not really since you were twa. alot of the twa folks couldn't pass eagle training, so go ahead and brush up on your flying since you, can tell me what i need

nothing to see here ... pass along

alot of the twa folks couldn't pass eagle training, so go ahead and brush up on your flying since you, can tell me what i need

nothing to see here ... pass along

Really? Can you define alot (spelled "a lot")? Is it the same stellar percentage as Eagle flowthoughs that can not pass AA training?

alot is more then a grundle

looks like you've been kicked to the curbs a few times.

A/C Flown: ATR-72, CRJ-700, EMB-145, 767, 757, MD80, 727, SF-340, BE-02
Ratings: ATR, CL-65, EMB-145, 757, 767, BE-02

nothing to see .... move along

Latest resources

Back