• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

11 more MD90s for Delta from Eva Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
GL was not lying about the talk of hiring...

What guys like GL on our property are realizing is the turd we agreed to gave up lots of productivity improvements and the company realized now that it is fully implemented how many pilots they actually need....

Less...

I voted no.....don't blame me!!

Bill,

Yes there were some productivity enhancements that the company now enjoys. No doubt. There were also more returning military guys, all widebody fleets getting new lie flat seats, and some capacity reductions over the Winter (I once got a 66 hour line). Add the recessions all over Europe and the US etc, and its been a slow couple years. Hopefully things are changing and retirements enmasse will commence.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Bill,

Yes there were some productivity enhancements that the company now enjoys. No doubt. There were also more returning military guys, all widebody fleets getting new lie flat seats, and some capacity reductions over the Winter (I once got a 66 hour line). Add the recessions all over Europe and the US etc, and its been a slow couple years. Hopefully things are changing and retirements enmasse will commence.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I think the lie flat mod line is like the Bermuda Triangle. Capacity is always "down" for the lie flat mods yet its never "up" when the mods are complete. It just vanishes.

Latest resources

Back