• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

1000/100

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I wasn't going to sell myself out short and go to a low time regional which pays crap and management sucks. I am a firm believer in paying your dues. I figure I've dropped a lot of money in training, why sell yourself out and settle with the shiny jet syndrome. I learned a lot from the time I have built and am excited that I can go to a some what decent regional where I will get paid a little bit better and not have to worry so much about being furloughed.

I like your attitude....too bad more out there don't think this way.....

I'm sorry but after reviewing your resume we find you are overqualified for our (any) regional airline.... Please try NetJets when you meet thier requriements... or if you can't wait that long try Delta, Continental, Northwest, or United.

Good Luck!

I hope things work out well for you. Just keep in mind that this business (not just regionals) is a roller coaster.
Those of us who have been around a while remember when ASA was pretty good. There was even a period of over a year when no one filed a single grievance! Things here will probably be better in a few years, then they will suck again, and so on, and so on......
The one thing I can say with certainty is "do not be an airline jumper." When things were good, ASA had people coming from all sorts of places (even skywest and eagle.)
The point is that unless it is a real bad place, just stay where you are and eventually you may move up to a better place.... In my personal opinion-airline jumper are all morons-I have seen a few who have been at 5 regionals in the space of a couple of years! It is too hard to start all over somewhere else-unless you just love abuse!
-Goog Luck!

Latest resources

Back