1000/100

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
why'd u wait so long....

I wasn't going to sell myself out short and go to a low time regional which pays crap and management sucks. I am a firm believer in paying your dues. I figure I've dropped a lot of money in training, why sell yourself out and settle with the shiny jet syndrome. I learned a lot from the time I have built and am excited that I can go to a some what decent regional where I will get paid a little bit better and not have to worry so much about being furloughed.

Last edited:
Good luck to ya! Im at 5600/4200 and still worry about getting furloughed!! But I love the excitement.

I wasn't going to sell myself out short and go to a low time regional which pays crap and management sucks. I am a firm believer in paying your dues. I figure I've dropped a lot of money in training, why sell yourself out and settle with the shiny jet syndrome. I learned a lot from the time I have built and am excited that I can go to a some what decent regional where I will get paid a little bit better and not have to worry so much about being furloughed.

Still, no need to wait around until 1000/100 unless you really want to work at SKW or Horizon when they hire again. I'm at 800/200, and have an interview with XJT in less than two weeks. RAH is also taking guys with considerably less than 1000/100. Both are considered "top-tier" regionals these days. Good luck to you at any rate.

Congrats. :beer:

And in more important news, check out the first page of the regionals board. As of right now, there are no threads dedicated to ASA!!!!!!!!!!!! :nuts:

LewisU - Congrats. If you are interested in coming to SkyWest and want any help with the application process, send me a PM.

Latest resources

Back