• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

$10.00 for life vest at UsAirways

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Life vest and seat cushions are free, however it will be a $10 upgrade to get on the raft! :laugh:

US Airways is taking this "money saving attitude" to a whole new level, it wouldn't surprise me if they start charging for a life vest or just to use the crapper.

As far as the US legacies go, they're definetly the bottom of the barrel, always have been, always will be.

US Airways is taking this "money saving attitude" to a whole new level, it wouldn't surprise me if they start charging for a life vest or just to use the crapper.

As far as the US legacies go, they're definetly the bottom of the barrel, always have been, always will be.
What was CAL like in 1994?

The Drinks will be free but you will have to pay to use the Lav.

The sky is falling.The sky is falling..oh my lord USAirways is charging for a pillow and a blanket. Some people need to get a life. Who cares if the airline charges a couple of bucks for a can of coke? Other airlines like, Jet Blue or Air Canada says it will start charging for blankets and pillows. Among others, Allegiant, Spirit Airlines charge for beverages, bags, seat, air, yawning and belching too.

I wonder if that's next?

when the competition is charging $60 round trips to florida, are you really that surprised? US has an older staff that gets paid higher, they need to make up for that somehow.

Latest resources

Back