• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

$10.00 for life vest at UsAirways

flynryan15

Total Time
2000+
Life vest and seat cushions are free, however it will be a $10 upgrade to get on the raft! :laugh:

CALRepublic

Total Time
plenty
US Airways is taking this "money saving attitude" to a whole new level, it wouldn't surprise me if they start charging for a life vest or just to use the crapper.

As far as the US legacies go, they're definetly the bottom of the barrel, always have been, always will be.

B6Busdriver

pushbutton pusher
Total Time
>1
US Airways is taking this "money saving attitude" to a whole new level, it wouldn't surprise me if they start charging for a life vest or just to use the crapper.

As far as the US legacies go, they're definetly the bottom of the barrel, always have been, always will be.
What was CAL like in 1994?

Fast43

The Drinks will be free but you will have to pay to use the Lav.

Grandpa +65

Total Time
a lot
The sky is falling.The sky is falling..oh my lord USAirways is charging for a pillow and a blanket. Some people need to get a life. Who cares if the airline charges a couple of bucks for a can of coke? Other airlines like, Jet Blue or Air Canada says it will start charging for blankets and pillows. Among others, Allegiant, Spirit Airlines charge for beverages, bags, seat, air, yawning and belching too.

relief tube

Total Time
I wonder if that's next?

when the competition is charging $60 round trips to florida, are you really that surprised? US has an older staff that gets paid higher, they need to make up for that somehow.