Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

V-STALL

The Resourcer!
World Television Premiere on Discovery HD Theater!
On New Year’s Day, immediately following the Tournament of Roses Parade, “One Six Right” will air in High Definition and 5.1 surround sound on Discovery HD Theater! It will air at 10:30am PST (1:30pm EST). Additional airings will take place during the month of January. Please note: Discovery HD Theater is a sister network to Discovery Channel. You must have the Discovery HD Theater channel as well as an HDTV to view the film. It will not be shown on the regular Discovery Channel or in standard definition at this time. For more information, visit the “Latest News” section of our main website: http://www.onesixright.com

World Television Premiere on Discovery HD Theater! “One Six Right” will air in High Definition and 5.1 surround sound on Discovery HD Theater

Saw it a couple days ago on Disc HD. Very slick production, beautiful images. I think the DVDs of it should be handed out door to door of every resident within earshot of an airport. Of course they would then complain about the noise of their doorbell ringing.

You gotta watch it in HD! It is awesome...... plus those chick helo pilots were HOT!.... I'd challenge them to a "full-down" contest anytime!

I recorded it on my HD DVR from Direct on channel 76. They used 1080P for their DVD's but it looks great playing 1080i from the satellite. I am surprised they broadcast it this early. Am glad they did though. Can't justify buying an HD DVD player for one movie. Great aviation history movie.

Latest resources

Back