Zero Time to Pinnacle First Officer in 9 Months

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
http://www.jetuniversity.com/programs_express.html

...................now I know why these tools wear their sunglasses in the terminal

:uzi: JET UNIVERSITY:smash:

That is awesome! It's about time this kind of training comes along. I never understood why someone who doesn't have experience should have to get their CFI and then try to teach other people just to get their own total time and move on to an entry level position.

The only thing I would change is that the airlines should pick up the expense of this program in exchange for an employment contract. Then the FAA should require like 3000 hours total time before you can become a CFI. And CFI pay should start out at around 70k a year.

Guaranteed Jobs, 100% financial aid, taught by AirTran pilots? Best flight school in the WORLD?

Well, they do apparently eat well. Lots of spikey hair, fat guys, flip flops wearing uniforms to ground school....

Smells like a typical south florida, cockroach corner, aviation scam to me.

Last edited:
"I'm a Canadair regional pilot and I'm having a blast"

He forgot to mention that he spent about 3 years worth of a salary at a regional to get there and now he's making 19K. All you need is 1.5 weeks to learn an RJ for free when you get to an airline. You don't need 3 months worth of BS for 100K.

OMGosh I'm so glad that part of my flying career is over with. And I probably paid 1/4 of what those Jet U guys will pay, and that includes my 4-year degree.

In any case, here's some highlights from the video that made me laugh:

-The quote from the director guy... "Jet U is, uh, probably the only school in the country with a gauranteed job offer."

-No regional aircraft whatsoever in the video. Footage of a Mad Dog getting slammed on the runway to boot. Pure hilarity!

-The shot of the chubby guy walking the flight line near the end. Not sure why, but it really cracked me up. He's all like "wuddup dog." I'm sure it's just glandular.

-"...'advance' you to the level of a regional FO." Advance!

-Goose

This reminds me that I'd love to get back into CFIing sometime. Never part 141 again though.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back