Zero Boeing cargo aircraft orders in 2012 so far

pilotyip

Total Time
The wars in Afgan and Iraq where big airlift generators, a lot of that has stopped, a lot of excess wide body lift in the market. The smaller on-demand seems to be doing well.

8sugarsugar

Total Time
+
Also, China slowdown, plus India's economy is about to collapse

barnyard

F Caravans
Total Time
The wars in Afgan and Iraq where big airlift generators, a lot of that has stopped, a lot of excess wide body lift in the market. The smaller on-demand seems to be doing well.
Been to Afghanistan lately?

pilotyip

Total Time

big pimpn'

Total Time
11000+

I blocked 109 hours last month flying whales out of Afghan. I don't know where u r getting your info? The slowdown has more to do with china right now. Not Afghanastan and Iraq

spitfire1500

Total Time
Enough
I blocked 109 hours last month flying whales out of Afghan. I don't know where u r getting your info? The slowdown has more to do with china right now. Not Afghanastan and Iraq
Same here blocked 90....three trips throughthevsand box

Keelhaul

AMC airlift drawdown isn't planned until cy2014. Money for CRAF isn't gone yet but is scheduled to be reduced for fy2013. Still less expensive to book commercial cargo. Too much material disappears on the overland routes.