• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

garf12

Currently reading the guinness book of world records and came across this:

Strangest Diet

Michel Lotito is know as Mr Eat Everything. Since 1966, he has consumed 18 bicycles, 15 shopping charts, 7 TV sets, 6 chandeliers, 2 beds, a pair of skis, a computer, and A CESSNA LIGHT AIRCRAFT. He is also said to have provided the only example in history of a coffin ending up inside a man.

Just a tad bit strange, anyone tried a cessna? I think I would rather have a piper.

It says he has eaten 19,840 lbs. of metal.

He must have a fun time going through security at the airport....

TSA Agent: Sir, step aside, I need to wand you....
LOTITO: Go ahead, but the metal's on the inside
TSA Agent: Huh?
LOTITO: Yeah, don't you know, I ate a cessna last week....it's still digesting.

Taken from:
http://www.centralairconditioners.net/articles/Michel_Lotito

"Michel Lotito (born June 15, 1950) is a French entertainer. Lotito, who was born in Grenoble, is famous as the consumer of undigestables, and is known as Monsieur Mangetout (Mister Eat-everything).

Lotito's performances are the consumption of metal, glass, rubber and so on in items such as bicycles, televisions, a Cessna 150, and smaller items which are disassembled, cut-up and swallowed. The aircraft took roughly two years to be 'eaten' from 1978 to 1980. He began eating unusual material while a child and has been performing publicly since 1966.

Lotito does not often suffer from ill-effects due to his diet, even after the consumption of materials usually considered poisonous. When performing he consumes around a kilogram of material daily, preceding it with mineral oil and drinking considerable quantities of water during the 'meal'. He apparently possesses a stomach and intentine with walls of twice the expected thickness, his digestive acids are allegedly unusually powerful allowing him to digest a certain portion of his metallic meals."

He's french...say no more.

Also, are the french so uncreative that they can't come up with anything better than "Mr. Eat Everything?" Please tell me that lost something in the translation.

Hmmm... I wonder if his breath smells as bad as all the other French guys I know?:D

I saw him on TV when I was a kid. He cut the plane up into little tiny, confetti-sized pieces. It was pretty rediculous.

I wonder how many toilets he's chipped from dropping a deuce. Does he require a high water level or does he go without a seat to lessen the impact? Maybe a rubber pad in the drop zone? These are the mysteries that keep me awake at night.

Skeezer

well, if his stomach acids can digest metals, then that digested material is absorbed into his bloodstream in the small intestine. how is this man alive?

Latest resources

Back