Yum

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Dolittle3

Does anyone know what the SDF flight dept. at Yum is like? I see that they are hiring and was wondering if it's worth applying.

From what I hear...............RUN AWAY BRAVELY!

Seems that they are always hiring, i.e. alot of turnover. I knew a mechanic awhile back that used to work there. He told me that the management was horrible.

Take that for what it is worth. I don't have all of the facts.

A LOT OF TURNOVER is correct. Try over 20 people in last 3.5 yrs. Flew w contract pilot who flew there a lot. Said the only guys who had any longevity there would have a very difficult time finding work elsewhere. A number of instances of getting hired, getting typed, and getting the heck out!

Yikes!
I knew that several years ago they had a bad reputation, but was hoping that things were different now since there's a new Director. This info that you "heard" was it recently? As you can tell, I really need a job, but certainly don't want to get stuck with moving and being miserable.

Good source says,
Company did the right thing when they fired the old director. They had little choice, lots of unbelievable safety violations and gestapo tactics. Had mult lawsuits, sexual harrassment / inappropriate relationship (bangin the help) accusations, etc etc.

Company did not do the right thing when they hired the next guy in line. One quote was "twice as evil, half as smart"....and the beat goes on.......

Latest resources

Back