• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

YUL Last Night

Crizz

Big Member
Total Time
Almost
Was anyone up in little Paris last night? A rain shower went through right before we landed and the runway was like a sheet of ice. I've never seen anything like it. The surface is kinda half-way grooved, but apparently extremely uneffective. Anyone else left scratching their heads after comming in?

Palomino

Total Time
i landed in YUL recently. light rain shower had just passed. we were #1 for landing and Air Canada behind us on approach asked for a braking action report. i was surprised by this query. afterall, it just a light rain on the field.

but as we landed i applied brakes (i prefer to not use thrust reverse unless needed) and the friction was very sketchy. so i throw in thrust reverse to stabilize it.

i wonder if it's grooved at all. maybe they did a recent resurface. heads up whenever a 'local' pilot asks a seemingly strange question...

RUhiring?

Total Time
Runway? Braking action? Huh?

I was at the Ramada Inn in YUL last night and the place was filled with over 100 HOT! babes. The Miss Hawaiian Tropic: Canada contest is being held and all the contestants were frolicking around the hotel. Kind of made the $CA8.50 draft beer in the hotel bar worth the money.

....eagerly awaiting tonights frolicking.....