• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Your Satsair interview

spg2bmd

Total Time
6500+
Spoke with a maintenance guy and an hr rep at the headquarters a couple months ago. They are in a bad way right now and have been laying off and cutting hours. There are a lot of planes sitting on the ramp collecting dust.

Bryan D

Total Time
45 yrs
Is SatsAir interviewing? I don't think so. I'm like 19 minutes away from GMU by car in rush hour traffic and I haven't heard a thing from them. Even the FBO is laying people off so forget the lineman job too.

Flyerdan

Total Time
It makes me sad that they are struggling. I heard them on frequency many times during my freight dog stint out east and thought it was a great concept. I fly for the airlines now but have often thought that if a company like that ever made it out west I would seriously consider giving up the airline flying and do something fun like that.

fullforward

Total Time
they just interviewed guys last week in San Diego...starting up ops out of Montgomery Field with 3 airplanes initially. Too bad you can't live off what they pay!