• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Youngest 747 captain that you know of ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Some years ago at age 26 I was a 727FE and I was the oldest guy in the cockpit (non sked 121)
I don't think anybody really cares at what age someone is a 747 CA, I certainly don't........

Ed at UPS got there through their Cert. Holder IPX. Just for history those 26 pilots at IPX are at the UPS top; no matter what good deal anyone else got.

He was 24 with the B747 ck out., last I saw he was num. 5; my college roomate is num. 8 over there !!!! "yeah for me".

Paul at CO is the one who made the B747 video, but not that young even back then.

Ed at UPS got there through their Cert. Holder IPX. Just for history those 26 pilots at IPX are at the UPS top; no matter what good deal anyone else got.

He was 24 with the B747 ck out., last I saw he was num. 5; my college roomate is num. 8 over there !!!! "yeah for me".

Paul at CO is the one who made the B747 video, but not that young even back then.

COpilot, are u at UPS?
Just curious where the guys that came over from
Ryan are on the list.

Pilotbrain, I think I was the youngest (19) to b@ng your old lady. Anyone else younger than that?

I think the horse she shtupped last night was only 3 years old. sorry dude.

we'll never hear another word from that guy on this forum, he doesn't have the b@llls to stand up to his bullsh!t.

i will be flying the 7-four-tee-7 until i'm 6-tee-5.

sorry, wrong thread to post to.

There is a guy at C360 (at least I hear he is there) that was the youngest 747 Capt in the world the time but this was the early 80s. He was 27. I asked him about that and he said, it was a different world back then. Not as much competetion as today. Personally, I think thats pretty cool but its all about timing. I though I was the youngest 747 Capt where I am at 36 but one of my classmates beat me by a couple of years. All about timing.

How many of you have had a United guy at a job fair tell you that the 4000 hrs you have a 27 cant' be real.

Last edited:
COpilot, are u at UPS?
Just curious where the guys that came over from
Ryan are on the list.

No I'm at CO, but like I said my ERAU roomate was IPX, and now #8 there. I just know that the IPXers are the top, no body is above any of them.

'CALEWR' yes, Paul is now B777, but at PE he was B747, that's when he made the video that is still making him money.

Latest resources

Back