You Must Send Your Resume to MESA!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

spike

Since MESA will take over all communter flying in the near future, embrace the reality.

We will all be fly for minimum wage on the MESA International network with in a few years.

Don't try to fight it.

Thanks ALPA for really doing a great job.

Fight the power if it's not too late.

Interning for the Majors at MESA?

whats not to like about it?

Why is ALPA to blame for the sh#ty contract that the MESA pilots themselved ratified?

I work for an ALPA carier that would have NEVER sighned that deal.

Place the blame where is should be, on every pilot at MESA who voted yes!!

Our friggin mgt. has already used MESA's sh#ty contract against us implying that we need to try to remain competative. Really sucks!

ATRCA said:
Place the blame where is should be, on every pilot at MESA who voted yes!!

Exactly! And any group that takes concessions should place the blame where it should be, on every pilot that voted yes to the concessions!!

The walmart comment was GREAT!

-Boo!

There will be no concessions at XJT, I guarantee. As for ACA, who knows, I hope not. There is no need.

When UAL goes TU, then take concessions. I think ACA is the only company I ever heard of that asked for concessions while it was still profitable. Go figure.

ACA management is asking for concessions to mainain a minimum profit margin of 8%. This will allow the company to obtain the type of financing and investment house support that most airlines only dream about. A 3% margin at a major airline is a good year.

If ,however, ACA management is unwilling to reduce their pay and stock benefits to our satisfaction, it tells me that concessions are really not necessary after all.

We'll have to wait for our negotiating committee report before deciding anything.

:eek:

Latest resources

Back