You Gotta Love the Associated Press

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's hillarious!

So here's my question, does the DC-9 type rating also cover the CRJ series aircraft as well - and vice versa?? :D

Way I see it, is it's a mass conspiracy by Pinnacle upper management to dupe the boys into thinking they're flying the CRJ's instead of the DC-9, that way they can pay them less. ;)

It is a mistake; the DC-9 in the picture has not grown up yet. It probably only about 4 years old. When they are 30-40 years old they mature get a lot bigger.

maybe the photog screwed up, or maybe the copy editor pulled the wrong photo. either way, the copy editor gets the blame. ahhhh, i remember those nights when you'd get a story 10 minutes from deadline, give it a quick read, and send it off.

then the inevitable memo the next day from the managing editor over something minor that was missed. i'd have to write a response as to why I missed it, but we weren't allowed to blame it on the story being late.

my most memorable goof - i actually wrote this headline: "ValuJet Swamped with Bookings" for a story about their return to the skies after the everglades crash. I wrote it, two others proofed it, nobody caught the reference. amazingly, we didn't get a single call about it...

Presto-shrinko

In an attempt to cut cost Northwest has decided to shrink all DC-9's in hope that smaller aircraft will produce smaller amounts of revenue loss. Presto- shrinko walla kaaazam!

STINKER
Accepting of chicken and fat girls since 99

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back