• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

You can't joke about bombs anymore, dumba$$

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Who's the dumba$$ ? The guy for making the joke, or the airport for their overblown reaction? Newsflash, never in history has someone checked in a bag with a smile on their face and stated "yes, I'm checking in this bomb." This situation should have been resolved by taking the bag and the man to a remote part of the airport for investigation. Not throw everyone out in the freezing cold and close the airport terminals down.

Yet another stupid knee jerk reaction. Kind of like confiscating liquids away from passengers because they are potential threats, but then throwing them in a garbage can closest to the TSA officer. Yet again reaffirming it really isn't a threat, but "rules are rules."

The dumba$$es here are the TSA and government.

The dumba$$ that got arrested. While I agree with you 100% on the over-reaction by the TSA-holes, you just can't say stupid things in front of them. All 3 are dumba$$es in my mind.

The dumba$$ that got arrested. While I agree with you 100% on the over-reaction by the TSA-holes, you just can't say stupid things in front of them. All 3 are dumba$$es in my mind.

CAN'T SAY BOMB ON AN AIRPLANE!! BOMB BUBOMB BOMB BOMB!!!

full_249513874.jpg

"A man checking in for an Alaska Airlines flight"

Why is this in the LCC/Nats thread? Can we not follow directions people - the mods are going to make heads roll over this. Alaska is a major airline and this belongs there. Order and structure, embrace it and follow it daily while posting or this place will turn into a free for all.

Latest resources

Back