Yet Another Startup ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

bafanguy

I see an outfit called Go Jet International Airways is advertising for 2 757's and 2 DC-10's on speednews.com, asking for delivery dates of 12/01/05. They list phone/fax/email info. The website, www.*************************airways.com lists the 767 as their airplane.

No, this doesn't appear to be THAT airline. Is this one started by some high school kid in this parent's basement ? Googled around but found no info on this company. Ever hear of them ?

Well, I see that the forum won't let me list the actual name of the airline even though it doesn't appear to be THAT airline. The name, however, is the opposite of "stop", space, Jet International Airways. ...sheesh...

BAFANGUY, aren't you a little old to be flying airplanes anymore? Ha j/k. When Piedmont starts hiring street captains i'll walk your resume in for you, deal?

JohnnyP said:
BAFANGUY, aren't you a little old to be flying airplanes anymore? Ha j/k. When Piedmont starts hiring street captains i'll walk your resume in for you, deal?

bafanguy...........with friends like this who needs enemy's? Whats wrong with old guys wanting to work anyway sonny?

JohnnyP said:
When Piedmont starts hiring street captains i'll walk your resume in for you, deal?

I don't know whether to thank ya...or slap ya. By the time PDT hires street captains, I'll even be too old to ride in the back.

Oh im just messing with him, he knows that. No problem here with you guys flying. But yea, can't carry your portable O2 on Piedmont, so you better hurry up there BAFANGUY.

FirstMate, sounds good about the Dante's get together in ATL, on the ship. Make sure to wear your sundays best. No Doc Martans either fella's. For those of you who don't know, Dantes is probably the best fondu place around, in Buckhead in ATL. I highly recommend it.

Latest resources

Back