Year End #s....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SCT

Well, we are done flying for the year. I just totalled up my my yr end #s and I flew 413 hrs. That's a pretty busy yr for us but not to bad for a 91 operation (2 a/c and 6 pilots). We were not over worked but not under utilized by our company, either.

Any other yr end totals, yet?

airtran

about 900 hrs actual flying...expect credit(pay) time to be about 1100

merry christmas!

about 900 hrs actual flying...expect credit(pay) time to be about 1100

merry christmas!

This is the corporate crew room right? I think you have it backwards EMBATP....the goal is to brag about how little you flew, not how much you flew.

357 so far for the year....we still have a few trips before the end of the year, so I'm pretty sure it will be close to 365-370. Pretty busy for a 2 airplane/6 pilot operation. I can only imagine what my totals will look like next year once our new Citation XLS gets delivered in August!

230 thus far, one more flight to go. Four days of flying this month, and a new season pass to the boss's ski resort. Man I love my job!

Heading for around 350 for the year, got paid for over 900. Sitting reserve with the airline is the best job out there. Did 135, 91 corporate and fractional. Skiing/surfing/fishing on the bosses dime is fun, but I'd rather be at home. This is the job to have.....just hope it lasts.

147 for the year. that's 1 1/2 months reserve at Mesaba. 4+ months paid vacation (furlough/unemployment income) and 6 months air ambulance on call with an ocassional charter trip thrown in (6 or 8 or so). And I have to agree that 121 airline reserve is leaps and bounds better than air ambulance on call. At least the airlines have to stick to a set duty period and have 11 days off a month. This on call 24 hours a day and duty time starts when you get to the airport stuff is for the birds.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back