• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Yammer Is Dead

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
All hands meeting? What's it about this time? Ok, build up the suspense for what? Another disappointment. You sir, are no Donald Trump.

So. Management claims that they have an open door policy of communication with management but they wont even allow half of the pilots onto Yammer. Management refuses to meet with our Union and bargain in goid faith and they even ignored us when we overwelmingly told them the new grey pimp uniform is completely unnaceptable. So what is their solution now? An all hands meeting on May 15th LOL! What a joke!

If they had nothing to hide they would stop playing games and open the books and allow the Options pilots access to Yammer for true open communication

Options has always had a open door policy and I imagine they always will what they don't tell you is in your way out the open door they slap a target on your back

When net jets management had a meeting during their first contract not 1 netjets pilot showed up. Soon after their management started serious negotiations. I say every pilot her with any integrity boycotts this BS meeting. Show some solidarity you pansy A$$es

Options has always had a open door policy and I imagine they always will what they don't tell you is in your way out the open door they slap a target on your back

When net jets management had a meeting during their first contract not 1 netjets pilot showed up. Soon after their management started serious negotiations. I say every pilot her with any integrity boycotts this BS meeting. Show some solidarity you pansy A$$es

That is exactly what we did when Sh!tfinger showed up at our recurrent to talk with all of us. The first question was "Are we required to be here?" And then we all walked out. When we got to the Homewood suites we found B Tyler waiting for us at the hotel happy hour so we all walked out again.

If our curent Management had nothing to hide and truly respected us they would foster true open communication and listen to its largest group of employees

Wasn't there a girl at FLEX that tried out the "Open-door Policy" with Ken about her dislike of the new uniforms, and I guess Ken wanted to fire her, was told you don't want to do that and she instead had to write an apology letter to Ken. Thats Open Door here

Whats the big deal? The leaders in China, Russia, Turkey and North Korea have all shut down discussion boards to prevent subversive infomation from polluting the minds of the people.
I hear they too have an open door policy in place as well.

Well I guess this is as good a place as any, If you are a Onesky Pilot and you do not like your grey shirt and pinstriped pants with tan belt and shoes you should go to,
[email protected] and voice your opinion, I understand time is critical, and if you like that uniform send that.

Wasn't there a girl at FLEX that tried out the "Open-door Policy" with Ken about her dislike of the new uniforms, and I guess Ken wanted to fire her, was told you don't want to do that and she instead had to write an apology letter to Ken. Thats Open Door here

Another fine example of the open door policy is the "hotel exaluation link" on the iphone. If you complain about a hotel than M Tadeo instead of fixing the problem with the bad hotel she writes you up to your CP saying you were rude and hen purposly puts you in worse hotels

M TAD and your fearless DO are a item so again the open door policy is a good start at a new job. Basically this place tells you they want your input but unless your input is how great the company is they don't want your input and you will be reprimanded for what they would consider negative comments

M TAD and your fearless DO are a item so again the open door policy is a good start at a new job. Basically this place tells you they want your input but unless your input is how great the company is they don't want your input and you will be reprimanded for what they would consider negative comments

Who is the DO this month? Is it still the DO of record or one of the acting DO's of the day?

Latest resources

Back