Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Rez O. Lewshun

Save the Profession
Ya'll come over to my Hanger, I got a taildragger, a couch, an ol' Fridge with beers....

We can talk...about flying and stuff.

Hey Tony C., know how to fix washer?

Excuse me.. ya'll gonna have to leave.... we only talk avaition here...bye...

Moderator... If I post the how the Retail Industry and Wal Mart might have lessons to for us in the Air Line Industry are you going to delete or moderate?

Your work load just increased because now you have to determine if a post is really non aviation chat or not. The controversy is going to be too much...

Don't fight nature....let it be....

Rez O. Lewshun said:
Hey Tony C., know how to fix washer?
There's not much I haven't tried to fix, but if I haven't already, I'll certainly give it a shot. I repaired our dryer about a year ago. $80 for parts ordered over the internet versus $250 to call a repairman or $4-500 for a new one. It's a good thing I'm mechanically inclined or I couldn't afford to be a pilot!

SEEEEEEEEEEeeeeee! I got the aviation slant in there right at the very end!

:)

Last edited:
TonyC said:
There's not much I haven't tried to fix, but if I haven't already, I'll certainly give it a shot. I repaired our dryer about a year ago. $80 for parts oredered over the internet versus $250 to call a repairman or $4-500 for a new one. It's a good thing I'm mechanically inclined or I couldn't afford to be a pilot!
Tony...
Did it still work after you fixed it? :p

'Sled

I need to fix my washer. I haven't a clue how the thing works, it just rattles, vibrates and shakes...much like a helicopter. (whew, under the wire!)

Except unlike a helicopter, my clothes are clean when they come out.

pilotmiketx said:
I need to fix my washer. I haven't a clue how the thing works, it just rattles, vibrates and shakes...much like a helicopter. (whew, under the wire!)

Except unlike a helicopter, my clothes are clean when they come out.
Ya see, the thing is, thar just made frum parts.

An ya know what they sez about parts... parts is parts. Ya juss gotta find the rite parts.

It don't take much toulz, so ya juss start takin' the parts off 'till ya run across one that's broke. Ya get the model number off the chasis and sit down at your computer and git hooked up with Google. After ya order the parts, ya tell the missus how many days she's gotta go without it so she can decide to wear dirty clothes or hitch a ride to the coin-operated lundromat. If'n she's gotta do that, she'll be even gladder when the UPS guy brings the part to the house. (I'd recommend she wear some of the dirty clothes when he arrives just to make sure she doesn't get too carried away with the excitement.)

Slap the new part on and put it all back together (the longer you had to wait for the part, the harder it'll be to 'member whar everthang came from, so it might not be a bad idea to start off taking notes or drawin' sketches or takin' pictures) and wah-lah - - plug 'er back in (you did remember to unplug it first, rite?) and you dun got-er-done!

The real problem comes up when she's all put back together, and you've got extra parts leftover! Happens every time.

wilde737 said:
The real problem comes up when she's all put back together, and you've got extra parts leftover! Happens every time.

What are you talking about, every one knows, that a good mechanic ALWAYS have parts left over!

wilde737 said:
HA! That could explain the strange noise she's makin'!

Latest resources

Back