• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Xtra Airways for sale

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PEX will never get off the ground. They had targeted last August as a start date.

You don't know anything about this business, do you? Everyone knows that Newport News - Providence - Sanford is the Golden Triangle. This one is a winner! Now how do I invest?

PEX will never get off the ground. They had targeted last August as a start date.

still it may not stop them from buying Xtra and then 6 months down the road close the doors leaving the crews wanting and Xtra's owners laughing as they got paid for a company that never made money and it wasn't their fault it folded.

I would say there is a decent possibility that it happens. my uneducated guess. Xtra has been for sale for some time now.

as of now the rumor is they will keep all the crews and operate separate for 2 yrs. who's the friend?

crews

Well, that sound ok for a while, I guess....keeping everyone is better....my friend was one of the guys hired that was previously at a regional...hasnt been there that long....

sorry

Sorry, I asked him before I posted out of courtesy, didn't want his name or initials posted...said the walls have eyes and ears and too much gets forwarded to boise...no big deal...good luck to y'all with the whole thing...

I am pretty sure Boise knows he works at Xtra. Does he not want them to know that a guy posting anonymously on FI knows that he works at Xtra? I don't really care who it is I was just making acquaintances.

Latest resources

Back