Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Re: OMG

Humty72 said:
I never post here but couldn't help myself after what you just said. Generalizations like that are uncalled for.

Looks like you've never posted here exactly 62 times.

avratdwc,

I wouldn't hold your breath for XJET. We're pretty much overstaffed right now with about 400 on furlough. We're getting airplanes, but our block hours (which CAL sets) keep going down so there is really little growth. There are suppose to be recalls in the mid second quarter, but management has changed this so many times I wouldn't listen to them. I don't think we'll even interview for two years and by then we'll be deep in contract manuvering. Thanks Flow Thru!

CRJ-ERJ I dont know which performs better, but I'll tell you what(hank hill voice). The Erj is one sexy little beotch. I never liked the low to the ground fat look of the CRJ. Looks like its always over-weight and they need to put some air in the struts. Just my opinion.

the CRJ sure has came a long way since Lears original design for it.

The ERJ is still nothing but a Brasilia with smaller fans and swept wings.

The CRJ-100/200 is nothing more that an overgrown Challenger (at least it was designed as a jet from the start.)

The CRJ-700 is the machine...Looks better than the ERJ, in my opinion, and performs better too.

discostu said:
Oh no not STUNG by trickdaddy. more like mildly annoyed

stu
Oh I sure hope that you work here stu so that I can TEACH you just how annoying I can really be.

See ya JR.

WD.

Don't worry about it Trick it's really obvious how annoying you can be. That sounded like a threat you must also be very professional.

stu

:)

What?? A threat???? c'mon everyone that knows me here at AWAC knows much better than that. Yes very professional and play well in the sand box with others, not a single complaint that I know of. You see what GLA has taught you? To be very defensive and to watch your back, we are not like that here. I think that it's time to start over here, no one is out to get you, just relax take a deep breath and repeat after me " I am somebody" Now feel better stusey?? I hope so, Cause it's all fun and games to me on this board.

WD.

I just wonder what it is that you think you can TEACH me then.

Complaints that you know of. EXACTLY.

your post about having a nazi ring to it sure doesn't sound like fun and games to me.

Please keep up the posts though your creditablity just keeps revealing itself.

Have a nice day ray

Latest resources

Back