XOJet's Future Intl. Operations..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyzimex

What have you guys on the inside heard about the setup of the upcoming XO intl. opeartions (ME, Europe and so on)?

Will it be like NetJets, with pretty much separate operations where you end at the bottom of the list if you jump between them (for those who can)? Different scheds/pay structures from the US side? Also, how will they staff them, locally where possible, or all with US guys? And whatever else you guys can tell us.. I know it's early in the expansion process, but you know many wants to hear what's down the tube ;) .

Could one maybe be so lucky that my JAR license, right to work/live in Europe and years of working in Arabic countries make my resume stick out at least just a little bit?!?

Been "on file" 6+ months, and like most guys nothing heard :crying: .

FZ

What have you guys on the inside heard about the setup of the upcoming XO intl. opeartions (ME, Europe and so on)?

Will it be like NetJets, with pretty much separate operations where you end at the bottom of the list if you jump between them (for those who can)? Different scheds/pay structures from the US side? Also, how will they staff them, locally where possible, or all with US guys? And whatever else you guys can tell us.. I know it's early in the expansion process, but you know many wants to hear what's down the tube ;) .

Could one maybe be so lucky that my JAR license, right to work/live in Europe and years of working in Arabic countries make my resume stick out at least just a little bit?!?

Been "on file" 6+ months, and like most guys nothing heard :crying: .

FZ

We don't know much yet, but I would not expect separate operations. There should be plenty of opportunities for guys to go over and try it out for a while. We don't know exactly what the pay will look like at this point, but we expect it will be very lucrative. The schedule and package are currently being worked on with lots of pilot input.

We'll keep you posted as as details become available.

We don't know much yet, but I would not expect separate operations. There should be plenty of opportunities for guys to go over and try it out for a while. We don't know exactly what the pay will look like at this point, but we expect it will be very lucrative. The schedule and package are currently being worked on with lots of pilot input.

We'll keep you posted as as details become available.

I would have to agree. Xojet's founding Fathers do not want the company segmented into any kind of separate operations. They want the employee group to be view as one team working together towards a common goal. All details concerning international operations are being worked out as we speak. :beer:

Another ?

Are all the planes on order supposed to be allocated the US operation, or are they also for the intl. ops.?

FZ

I would guess it depends on where the aircraft are registered. If they register them in Europe you will most likely have a separate operation, at least pilot side, since European registered aircraft require JAR licensed pilots. If they are N numbered the same US based pilots can fly them around, but there will be a lot of limitations on how much and what kind of flying they do from point to point in Europe. Some NJA pilots were able to do short term operations in N numbered aircraft while NJE was getting set up, but the EU will place limits on that kind of operation and I doubt it would be a long term way of operating. I'm not sure about the requirements for the Middle East, but I think FAA licenses will work there.

Completely done and shut down by July 2010...

you heard it here first.

This statement really means nothing unless you back it up with an explanation to why it will be shut down by July 2010..

Kinda like saying our planet will no longer exist July 2010, and not giving an explanation..

You heard it here first..

FZ

Completely done and shut down by July 2010...

you heard it here first.

NJE is shutting down by July, 2010! Wow! That's crazy! I guess you would know though... or maybe you're just full of sh!t.

Please enlighten us with your well informed, carefully thought out opinion. You know what they say about opinions..., and yours smells worse than most.

Latest resources

Back