• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XOJET taking delivery of second CL300 this week

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
hey talked to a Netjet guy today and he said you guys will close up shop early next year, now im sure he has no idea what he was saying but....just had to throw it out there that this stuff is being said.

I was talking to a regional pilot the other day and he said you are a registered member on NAMBLA. I'm not exactly sure if he has any evidence, but I just had to throw it out there because that's what's being said.

You're a looser! Get a life.

Why did Xo 'stick on' an extra window on the side of the plane????

Take a look there is a 7th window and it clearly isnt real, I heard a rumour about this from people that went to nbaa and they all laughed at the sticker window.... if you want to become the joke of the industry this is how you do it folks.

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Unti...der_by_photo_id_DESC_&prev_id=&next_id=NEXTID

click here and compare it to other 300's
http://www.airliners.net/search/pho...D-100-1A10 Challenger 300&distinct_entry=true

Last edited:
if you want to become the joke of the industry this is how you do it folks.

http://www.airliners.net/search/pho...D-100-1A10 Challenger 300&distinct_entry=true

Really??? This is the criteria you use to determine who is the joke of the industry? You can't think of anything better, like pay, QOL or schedule? What it all boils down to is who does or doesn't put silly stickers on their planes? I agree, I think that sticker is silly. But WTF cares??? Our passengers sure don't!

I have yet to be reimbursed for my expenses incurred during my interview.

Makes me wonder what XO's financial situation really is????

Last edited:
Why did Xo 'stick on' an extra window on the side of the plane????

You've got to admit, that is freakin' ridiculous. Was this an XO exhibit or a Bombardier exhibit?

If it's just a sticker, then why didn't they make it a HUGE "window?" I'm thinking of a 3' x 3' job. Think about that marketing idea: "The CL 300. We have the world's biggest window." :)

Reminds me of the G-200's leading edge. Now why did they go ahead and paint the black rubber boots SILVER? Hmmmmm.........

Question T-bone as this is obviously hit a nerve and u cant see the funny or ridiculous side of your marketing people you say: But WTF cares??? Our passengers sure don't!

You dont really still have this 'extra' window sticker still on the jet do you? ?? Now if xo did that sure would be sad! I hope it was just a nbaa bit of marketing fun.

Latest resources

Back