• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XOJET Lets 23 pilots go.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
In another thread you said 'what's 12 million for a CEO of a billion dollar company?' I believe you called it peanuts. But tens of thousands for a number of soon to be unemployed people is money the company can't afford? This is the biggest single indicator of your management bias that I have seen to date. It must be a long way down from your nose to the little people.

12 million IS peanuts when compared to a company that is losing a billion a quarter like the legacy carriers were 5 years ago.

You won't complain if your sports team shells out 12 million a year for somebody that plays baseball but you would complain about an exec that has worked every bit as hard at his profession making the same income.

12 million IS peanuts when compared to a company that is losing a billion a quarter like the legacy carriers were 5 years ago.

You won't complain if your sports team shells out 12 million a year for somebody that plays baseball but you would complain about an exec that has worked every bit as hard at his profession making the same income.

Sports teams don't pay 12 million a year to a baseball player that can't Pitch and is batting .100.

You shouldn't have Posted that one Bob19....

Because to use your same Logic, I guess it should be that every Pilot at Flight Options should be making what you do a the VP of Flight Operations.

And no, I would not complain about that. You don't need a Masters in Group Dynamics ( like you Bob ) to know how to twist words to reveal a desired effect.

But you should know that already; we beat your ass in the campaign for Union representation. Guess you didn't learn you were out classed the first time.

Go spend a decade in high end sales, and you might learn a thing or two they didn't teach you at school.

Carry On Boob19....

Freedom is Not Free

Because to use your same Logic, I guess it should be that every Pilot at Flight Options should be making what you do a the VP of Flight Operations.

And no, I would not complain about that. You don't need a Masters in Group Dynamics ( like you Bob ) to know how to twist words to reveal a desired effect.

But you should know that already; we beat your ass in the campaign for Union representation. Guess you didn't learn you were out classed the first time.

Go spend a decade in high end sales, and you might learn a thing or two they didn't teach you at school.

Carry On Boob19....

Freedom is Not Free

First, you didn't beat my butt because I'm not Bob and I've never worked for Flight Options.

And, in my opinion, your voting a union onto the property has done nothing except beaten yourselves. No CBA, no hope for a CBA and years of turmoil in the past and in the future.

Yep, looks to me like you win! :laugh:

No Bob, we all lose when Management gets Greedy...

First, you didn't beat my butt because I'm not Bob and I've never worked for Flight Options.

And, in my opinion, your voting a union onto the property has done nothing except beaten yourselves. No CBA, no hope for a CBA and years of turmoil in the past and in the future.

Yep, looks to me like you win! :laugh:

It changes what was once a cooperative environment at Flight Options, to one of confrontation and a struggle for power.

The alternative however, would have been much worse. The Pilots of Flight Options could not just roll over and play dead as you and Sh-tfinger would have liked. We have self-respect, and to allow you to continue raping the company without fighting back would have been selling out our soles. Something you had done long ago, that those of us with integrity are unwilling to do.

Unfortunately, the great experiment of "Management by Trust" that Uncle Kenn brought forward is now tainted forever at Flight Options. You cheated on us Bob, and we are not going to come back to you just to get a little on the side. We want and deserve the whole package.

Folks: Ask any Labor Attorney and they will tell you the average time to a first contract is 4 years. And when it occurs, there is usually only 25% of those that were on the property when the union was voted in, still remaining on the property. And this includes all Contracts, not just those negotiated under the Pro Employer Railway Labor Act. And granted, most contracts do not have to be negotiated under economic conditions that have not been this bad since the Great Depression. This first contract may take far longer than we had ever planned for. But it does not mean we will once again throw down our shields, and once again simply Trust management to do the right thing.

This is War. We did not fire the first shot Bob, you and Scheeringa did that. But if you think the Flight Options Pilot Group, or any other Pilot Group with INTEGRITY for that matter will just lay there and take it while the likes of you come in and Rape them, you truly do not know the importance of Character in a Man.

A good friend of mine once uttered a word that described your kind very well:

You are a Locust.

Look it up folks. Find out what a locust does with its life. In doing so, you will better understand the psychological make up of those like Bob19.

Freedom is Not Free

It changes what was once a cooperative environment at Flight Options, to one of confrontation and a struggle for power.

The alternative however, would have been much worse. The Pilots of Flight Options could not just roll over and play dead as you and Sh-tfinger would have liked. We have self-respect, and to allow you to continue raping the company without fighting back would have been selling out our soles. Something you had done long ago, that those of us with integrity are unwilling to do.

Unfortunately, the great experiment of "Management by Trust" that Uncle Kenn brought forward is now tainted forever at Flight Options. You cheated on us Bob, and we are not going to come back to you just to get a little on the side. We want and deserve the whole package.

Folks: Ask any Labor Attorney and they will tell you the average time to a first contract is 4 years. And when it occurs, there is usually only 25% of those that were on the property when the union was voted in, still remaining on the property. And this includes all Contracts, not just those negotiated under the Pro Employer Railway Labor Act. And granted, most contracts do not have to be negotiated under economic conditions that have not been this bad since the Great Depression. This first contract may take far longer than we had ever planned for. But it does not mean we will once again throw down our shields, and once again simply Trust management to do the right thing.

This is War. We did not fire the first shot Bob, you and Scheeringa did that. But if you think the Flight Options Pilot Group, or any other Pilot Group with INTEGRITY for that matter will just lay there and take it while the likes of you come in and Rape them, you truly do not know the importance of Character in a Man.

A good friend of mine once uttered a word that described your kind very well:

You are a Locust.

Look it up folks. Find out what a locust does with its life. In doing so, you will better understand the psychological make up of those like Bob19.

Freedom is Not Free

Unions are nothing but confrontation. It is their negotiating style and way of life.

As previously stated, I'm not Bob, but what is highlighted in blue above is what I've stated for years. By placing a union on the property you are looking at 3 years or more of turmoil and most of the pilots will be gone before it gets put into place. In the process, the company growth stops and it is stagnated until a CBA is reached and that has far reaching effects on the company, the employees, the passengers (owners) and investors.

You are right, it's well known, but did 1108 tell the potential membership this and make it clear before the vote what you were getting yourself into? No? Gee, that sucks then.. you drank the koolaide and are much worse off now than you were before. Because 1108 didn't get it done in a timely manner, there isn't any money to match the industry leading contract (that is about to get smaller anyway).:bawling:

so what you're trying to say is you dont like labor unions?

I dont think i understood your post.....maybe you should explain it a few more times.

Latest resources

Back