• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Xojet Christmas Party

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Being at the the bottom of the list here at Net Jets, I appreciate the early furlough notice. If I am indeed furloughed, I will hold my head high and look for work somewhere else until I can come back to NJA. I take pride in my work and bust my tail every flight too make Net Jets a better place. Does that make me more deserving to keep my job than the other 2800 some odd pilots ahead of me? I don't think so. Did XO have that many bad apples that made it easy to let them go?I really am curious as too how your MERIT system works there at XO Jet. The more you type, the more desperate you sound.

Well I wan't talking to you, but I would do the same thing to if I lost my job. I have never said that XO's way would be better than NJ's way (if it happens). I have always said that I am just happy to have my job... period.

That being said, I really hope you or anyone else at NJ's, or any other frac, doesn't lose their job. (even if you keep dogging our system) :beer:

I keep typing because I'm bored in the hotel... More deperate posts to come, don't worry. Don't go off duty until Thursday;)

When Netjets start to furlough after Christmas, tell me how you like your union working with the company then...
Good luck to you all, but if you think Netjets is going to be immune to this, your in for a world of hurt, especially if YOUR at the bottom of the list!

I sure wish you would learn how to keep your trap shut!! You have no friggin idea what Netjets will do after Christmas, heck they don't even know themselves what they will do that far in advance! Let's face it, we all have sat on the sidelines and watched you become the biggest XOJet cheerleader out there. At times you sound so ridiculous because you just simply don't know when to shut your yap! Now that your beloved XOJet has a "black eye" you aren't quite sure what to think so you are wishing ill will on other companies, especially NJA, just so the focus is taken off of you. You should be darn lucky you still have a job rookie, for God's sake and your fellow employees as well, please exercise some humility!!

NJA promotes Stability in some of our latest adds. There is a reason for that. I believe our plan is to ride out this recession, while proving why we are the leader.

That being said, I don't think we are immune from pilot reductions of some kind, but our ability to absorb, adapt, conserve and cutback in other areas is much easier and more likely for a company our size.

As for the union comments,... well we have worked quite well together lately and some of the cost savings have already been addressed. I would expect to see system wide implementation after the first of the year.

Good luck to all of us and Merry Christmas.

Last edited:
Well I wan't talking to you, but I would do the same thing to if I lost my job. I have never said that XO's way would be better than NJ's way (if it happens). I have always said that I am just happy to have my job... period.

That being said, I really hope you or anyone else at NJ's, or any other frac, doesn't lose their job. (even if you keep dogging our system) :beer:

I keep typing because I'm bored in the hotel... More deperate posts to come, don't worry. Don't go off duty until Thursday;)

Man you are a twit....

Man you are a twit....

Man you don't get any of my humor...

Lighten up people. Like on every other thread in the Frac pages, Take a deep breath! Relax...

Ok back to name calling nit wit... (joke)

When Netjets start to furlough after Christmas, tell me how you like your union working with the company then...
Good luck to you all, but if you think Netjets is going to be immune to this, your in for a world of hurt, especially if YOUR at the bottom of the list!

Nobody says we're immune but I love hearing from the so called "experts".

Isn't that what were all on FI for... All the expert opinions? Is the website for real? I thought everyone just posts ridiculous topics and slanders everyone else.

hey you made a statement. At least stand behind it.

REALLY??? Why would you write this whole example, using my name, and then tell us that its not personal! There is a tactful way of doing things my friend, and that's NOT the way to do it. You could have said "a XOJet pilot".

The way you wrote this makes it sound like I turned people in in order to keep my job... There is no way I would ever do that or anyone else here would. You guys can talk about this all day long but we are all still happy and still like our jobs.

Cherry do not get so defensive? I said, will you defy another co-worker and not wonder what the consequences of those actions would be?

As for you speaking for the other 98 pilots? No comment.

I am glad to hear that neither you nor any of your other pilots ever bad mouth each other, thats rare in aviation. Congrats on the find of the century.

You really are a dummy. Much like the car ceo's showing up in 3 gulfstreams, firing workers then having a christmas party is in poor taste and shows a lack of understanding of the employee moral and political climate.

But what would you know? Obviously not much.

And what about Harry Reid and Nancy, that airplane isn't big enough, Pelosi flying around and getting raises? Business and politics are the same.

Latest resources

Back