• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XOJET application / interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just wondering, are they still hiring Captains into the X, I don't have a type for the X or CL300, so i will be new, but just wondering if that is still the case? I have over 8000 hours TT and am a check Airman on the G-IV, so i have the time and experience.

No type rating required. I'm pretty sure you would be brought on as a Captain. It's a special program that Randy can fully explain to you. However, you probably would not be dispatched as captain until you are close to meeting the Argus time in type requirements. The program is designed to bring in highly qualified people at a higher salary.

I'm looking forward to that beer...

Is the concentration of hiring this year primarily for SIC or PIC positions?

Any chance the CL300's will be arriving earlier than expected?

How are the Citation X's on maintenance these days?

Primarily, we hire SIC's

One CL300 may show up this summer, but that is probably it.

They've been pretty good lately. They do break, but the issue is somewhat overblown.

Does anyone have any idea when they will (or already have?) started interviewing for these positions? They started advertising last month, then again the other day. I submitted my resume on line, it is now "on file" is there anything else I can do?
Thanks!

I think there have been a couple of interviews, other than that, I really don't know much.

The only way to apply is on line. I don't think there is anything else you can do.

good luck...

X....thanks for all the great info!! I want to work for this outfit bad, and I'm damn good at swingin' gear!! :D I'm just gonna keep updating the resume, and hoping for a call....I would love the variety at XO! Thanks again!

To you XOers who are in the know: At one point in time, I heard mention of XO maybe keeping their present C750 drivers in the aircraft by offering some kind of financial incentive to mitigate any mass migration from the 750 side of the operation to the Challenger. What's the latest on this theory/policy?

There's not a significant financial advantage to stay in the 10, but there's no advantage of going to the 300 either as it will be paid at the same rate. Most guys seem to be happy in the 10, and more interested in seeing what other airframe types show up here in the next few years.

Latest resources

Back