Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Junior2

The one and only
I Just submitted a resume' to XO. I have really been wanting to work for them for some time now, BUT, I don't know anyone currently working there. I exceede the mins by a good margin, but it would be nice to have some internal contact. PLEASE HELP!!

Other questions;

Do they staff each "domicile" OR, if I live in SEA am I guranteed SEA domicile?

QOL on the road?

QOL on your 6 'off' days?

Interview process?? SIM ride??

anything helps! Thanks!

I Just submitted a resume' to XO. I have really been wanting to work for them for some time now, BUT, I don't know anyone currently working there. I exceede the mins by a good margin, but it would be nice to have some internal contact. PLEASE HELP!!

Other questions;

Do they staff each "domicile" OR, if I live in SEA am I guranteed SEA domicile?

QOL on the road?

QOL on your 6 'off' days?

Interview process?? SIM ride??

anything helps! Thanks!

Your Domiclile will be SEA. If you want to move to one of the other domiciles, you can pretty much do so anytime you like. Basically, domiciles are just airports with good and inexpensive airline service.

QOL on the road: Hilton's and Marriott's, Company credit card for meals, and catering any time you like. Rental cars generally provided unless the crew doesn't want one. I'd say QOL is excellent.

QOL on days off? You got me there. You have no company responsibilities on your days off, so that's pretty much up to you. Turn off your Blackberry if you like.

No Sim ride. Just be yourself in the interview.

Last edited:
Your Domiclile will be SEA. If you want to move to one of the other domiciles, you can pretty much do so anytime you like. Basically, domiciles are just airports with good and inexpensive airline service.

QOL on the road: Hilton's and Marriott's, Company credit card for meals, and catering any time you like. Rental cars generally provided unless the crew doesn't want one. I'd say QOL is excellent.

QOL on days off? You got me there. You have no company responsibilities on your days off, so that's pretty much up to you. Turn off your Blackberry if you like.

No Sim ride. Just be yourself in the interview.

Have you guys been hiring lately? What is your hiring outlook for the remainder of the year? I assume hiring will pick up with a few Citation Xs and Challenger 300s on the way...

Thanks X-Rated! Some of these outfits want you contactable during your scheduled off time, and with a string of 8 days on....no way do I wanna spend the 6 I have off, guarding a phone.

I really think that XO is the way to go. NJA has its appeal, BUT, anyone getting into XO this year will be sittin' pretty.

Whats the average number of legs that you fly per day, and in the X, how many hours is that? (just a rough estimate is ok,......I'm used to 7-8 hour days, and 6-8 legs of 121 flying, so anything is probably better)

My App has been in since mid December. Got an email from Randy this week saying he was going to call me in the next few weeks for a phone interview. He said he is out of town for a while. This is just a couple of days after a friend of mine put in a recommendation. I would be willing to bet that you need a rec to get a call right now.

BTW, my buddy is loving XOJET!

My App has been in since mid December. Got an email from Randy this week saying he was going to call me in the next few weeks for a phone interview. He said he is out of town for a while. This is just a couple of days after a friend of mine put in a recommendation. I would be willing to bet that you need a rec to get a call right now.

BTW, my buddy is loving XOJET!

Thats it. I don't know anyone there....and I would kill to work there! I suppose there are a lot of Aloha guys and ATA guys lookin for jobs, and its kind of hard for me to cry too bad that I don't work for XO, when I currently have a JOB. These guys at XO seem to have a real good idea how to treat people, and it seems to be a real team effort there...refreshing when you see that in aviation.

Have you guys been hiring lately? What is your hiring outlook for the remainder of the year? I assume hiring will pick up with a few Citation Xs and Challenger 300s on the way...

Yes, hiring has been steady since the beginning of the year at around 5-10 per month. That rate should continue for the rest of the year to keep up with X deliveries. The challengers will start showing up in the fall. CL30 Sim initials are very tight this year, so preference will initially be given to guys with types for that fleet. We have some training slots, but many of those will go to guys moving over from the X. That will open up additional X seats though.

Latest resources

Back