• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XO Jet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Doesn't XOJET have 27 airplanes and only 12 are fully sold, the rest are on leases. So 56% of the fleet is fully leased by XO?

Last edited:
Blah Blah Blah, I don't understand why the sky is blue either so what's your point? I'm guessing you probably think Boeings are better than Airbus's too? The only thing that is keeping XO alive is the highly skilled, highly motivated, and well.....just high, pilots they've hired from Swift. LOL!!

How are you doing E?

The Chargers Suck!!!

Hey K, when are you going to come join my team? I've got a place for you on our offense! LOL!

Isn't every airline and every fractional trying to steal the others business???????????

You Netjet guys sure are touchy. Relax, you'll live longer. XOjet has found a niche, just like Netjets did, so why the bashing? Anytime any business does something that fits and works some tool is quick to try and bash it. I am not calling Captain Dad a tool, before this thread gets off track.

No offense taken. Read my posts. I am trying to get some info about your company. I find it a bit humorous that your boss feels the need to publically take shots at the industry inventor and leader. I guess we make a big target. No big deal. Just interested in how you guys operate. Sorry If I came off threatening.

By the way, thanks for the info. I think I have a better understanding of XO now.

What are your "bases"? Are these crew bases or a/c bases or both? Give some info on all that please.

Thanks again.

What are your "bases"? Are these crew bases or a/c bases or both? Give some info on all that please.

Thanks again.

Maintenance facilities in MCC, VNY and ILG

Pilot bases in Sacramento area, Bay Area, So Cal, Denver, Phoenix, Seattle, Chicago, Atlanta, Dallas, Orlando, DC and New York area. This is just the beginning. The list will grow as our pilot ranks grows. FWIW, all of our pilots living in other cities that are on the 15 on 13 off schedule were just given the opportunity to change to the 8/6 rotation without moving. So my guess is that we're on our way to living anywhere you want as long is it's near an airport with reasonable airline coverage.

Thanks T. I will look forward to seeing you guys on the "road".

Good Luck.

I think everyone would like it eventually, but it's not on the table at this time. We need the overlap day that the 8/6 schedule provides. Our staffing would need to increase significantly to make a 7/7 work.

Latest resources

Back