• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

xo jet problems

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just to clarify, it was 12 non-essential administrative positions that were cut. Even in a good economy, these positions were excessive. And as was already stated, the operational side of the house has been unaffected by these changes.

Please get all the facts straight before posting alarmist threads like this.

tell them to send their resumes to Flops. They have positions that are as useless as something like VP of Crew Meal Dessert Portions!

I have sat back at read all this speculation. I have been at XOJet since before it was XOJet. Bottom line, with todays market, nobody really knows what is going to happen to any frac or charter company. They seem to be honest with us so far, do I think times are great? No, but to this point this company has done everything they said they would do, are good to the pilots and seem to open with us about the future. It is so funny, how people have "inside" info on orders or furlouws, or hiring. In the last week I have gotten calls from buddies at netjets and others saying they heard we were laying pilots off, others hearing we are hiring like crazy. I dont think either is true, both blown out of porportion. To end the babbling, why don't we all hope for the best for each other, and hope we all get thru the current market.

by the way cherries, aus was the best part of that rotation.

I have sat back at read all this speculation. I have been at XOJet since before it was XOJet. Bottom line, with todays market, nobody really knows what is going to happen to any frac or charter company. They seem to be honest with us so far, do I think times are great? No, but to this point this company has done everything they said they would do, are good to the pilots and seem to open with us about the future. It is so funny, how people have "inside" info on orders or furlouws, or hiring. In the last week I have gotten calls from buddies at netjets and others saying they heard we were laying pilots off, others hearing we are hiring like crazy. I dont think either is true, both blown out of porportion. To end the babbling, why don't we all hope for the best for each other, and hope we all get thru the current market.

Amen Brother, well said...........:beer:

Assuming they have the same model, the finaincing is not for them to own aircraft but to order and take delivery. Their model is as faras I know still to sell the aircraft to an end user who leases it back.
If that is the case, obviously where they would get into trouble is a worldwide recession and inability to place the deliveries.
Secondly they lease them to charter them. If that market goes away, then the commitment ot the existing owners may be strained.

How many are you guys hiring now? Any numbers?

XO Jet: Dubai expansion: Is this still on, there was no booth at the MEBA show recently. I would have expected to see them showing the flag, and promoting themselves. BumZ

Latest resources

Back