• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XO jet CEO on CNBC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why is that nuts? Are they better then us? If they can't make a profit and are running the company into the ground why do they deserve the perk of a business jet?

If you invest millions of dollars at company-XX, would you want your CEO in a private jet doing/talking business or stuck at ORD over-night because he missed his connecting flight, oh and by the way, he'll probably miss the early morning meeting the following day??

if I invest $$$, I'd want him to be present at every single meeting, or be in that office when he has to, not at ORD or LGA waiting for a delayed flight, drinking starbucks...

If you invest millions of dollars at company-XX, would you want your CEO in a private jet doing/talking business or stuck at ORD over-night because he missed his connecting flight, oh and by the way, he'll probably miss the early morning meeting the following day??

if I invest $$$, I'd want him to be present at every single meeting, or be in that office when he has to, not at ORD or LGA waiting for a delayed flight, drinking starbucks...

What kind of micromanaging CEO does your company have? Every meeting? It is the CEO's job to sit in his ivory palace figuring out how to screw the little guy so he can get his performance bonus. The only flying I see the CEO's doing for business is going to Washington looking for their bailout money. Then they take their jet to the bahamas where they have their multimillion dollar house which is exempt from US bankruptcy laws.

What kind of micromanaging CEO does your company have? Every meeting? It is the CEO's job to sit in his ivory palace figuring out how to screw the little guy so he can get his performance bonus. The only flying I see the CEO's doing for business is going to Washington looking for their bailout money. Then they take their jet to the bahamas where they have their multimillion dollar house which is exempt from US bankruptcy laws.

I disagree with you, a private jet is a business tool, which when not in use for business, can be used for a fisihing trip to the Bahamas....

I'm not going to sit here and argue with, you think whatever you want, its all the same to me. I'm not going to argue with someone I don't know over something I can't control. Life is too short for that.

Wow, they let all the employees take the plane to the Bahamas? What a forward thinking company. Do they do a rotation type thing? Or do they start in the mail room, then move to the cleaning staff, etc?

I think its funny that all the planes in the first half are all QS's... I do agree that it is a necessary tool for CEO's. You guys have flown them, there working the whole time! Siegel did another interview on Fox news right before Christmas too. I'll see if I can find that one.

Latest resources

Back