• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Xjt ta out

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's not so bad if it's time and a half, added on top of guarantee for the month, no matter what; but that's a make believe TA that doesn't exist.

Uh no, compensation for jr man into FO seat is only captain pay. If two captains are jr assigned, the more senior or the line holder will be the PIC, both will receive only their captain pay.

One of many reasons it's a no for me

What was the point of this TA? THere are concessions and some gains but it's almost the same, but the money is in different places. I'll just keep what we have for now thanks

I'll just keep what we have for now thanks

Yep, me too! That's the thing, current contract better (esp LXjt's). Vote NO and the Co & MEC can go do whatever, meanwhile we continue with what we have. Reduce us? Phase us out? I'm ok with that. The Co just wants this concessionary deal done before there's a severe shortage and the new regs begin. Per diem? Last I checked a DAL pilot pays the same for a meal as we do, why is their PD more? (I know ok, but you see my point?).

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!! :angryfire

Uh no, compensation for jr man into FO seat is only captain pay. If two captains are jr assigned, the more senior or the line holder will be the PIC, both will receive only their captain pay.

One of many reasons it's a no for me

You can thank Republics CBA for that. Our new contract is going to pay captains flying right seat FO pay.

I don't even know how to explain the literal implosion of the IBT that is currently underway. We are seriously ********************ed every way imaginable and even some unimaginable ways.

Latest resources

Back