XJT sim ride?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Time2Spare,

Thanks for the kind words. I'm happy to say that most of the XJT guys with whom I've come into contact share your views. I agree that we are all pawns in the same chess game.

Wow, let's see. Mark is 40. Ah, nevermind. Those kinds of comments piss me off though. "I walked uphill, with no shoes on, yada yada." Get a life dude. I can almost guarantee that whatever was heard by you was taken out of context. I don't disagree the campaign could have been run better, but the paranoia on your side was frightening.
Ok Sam, I exaggerated with the kidergarten comment. But I was there. I know what I heard. I'm not sure about the paranoia that you speak of. It's been a frickin' year since the vote, but for some reason some of you guys can't just let it go. Yeah, I've heard the whining about how your own furloughed pilots stabbed you in the back and voted against the union that negotiated their jobs at CommutAir. Well you know what? All but four of them are now back at XJT so you can now deal with them directly. It's none of our concern now.

Beechslapped,

You certainly are one bitter sob!
We all work the same sh!t job for the same sh!t pay.
Yeah, and I'M the bitter one. :rolleyes:

Hey nimtz. Please stop projecting your own psychological weirdness on other people, you're kinda grossing me out. And what is testorne?

On a different note, the flow throught to ExpressJet was definitely one of the biggest things the ALPA guys kept pushing on us. Nothing wrong with Express, but personally I don't want to flow through to the right seat of the jet after getting my all important, super exciting pic in the 1900.

Look, I don't care if you're mainline, express, connection or those freaks driving the continental shuttle carts in the tunnel, EVERYONE is frustrated right now. No movement, no pay, no light at the end of the tunnel. Jeez, it's enough to make the happiest, I'll fly for free person want to jump into a prop. Just try not to p!ss in eachothers coffee and we should all make it through.

deskjobssuck said:
Hey nimtz. Please stop projecting your own psychological weirdness on other people, you're kinda grossing me out. And what is testorne?

On a different note, the flow throught to ExpressJet was definitely one of the biggest things the ALPA guys kept pushing on us. Nothing wrong with Express, but personally I don't want to flow through to the right seat of the jet after getting my all important, super exciting pic in the 1900.

Look, I don't care if you're mainline, express, connection or those freaks driving the continental shuttle carts in the tunnel, EVERYONE is frustrated right now. No movement, no pay, no light at the end of the tunnel. Jeez, it's enough to make the happiest, I'll fly for free person want to jump into a prop. Just try not to p!ss in eachothers coffee and we should all make it through.
Since we're playing spelling police, what is a flow 'throught'? In all seriousness, yeah many are peed off right cause they are making alot less then we thought cause we ain't running off to American or Delta after two years. Sadly some try to place all the blame on others or take their frustration out on other groups and not management. I've never had a beef with Commutair and don't think ALPA on property would of really helped us deal with future whipsawing (didn't help ACA and Air Willy). However, some guy even jokingly trying to call us 'tools' for walking a picket line, well that individual just lacks
testorne, WAIT spell checker says testosterone.

those freaks driving the continental shuttle carts in the tunnel
How do I land one of those jobs? They probably get paid more. I know the train drivers for the Cleveland RTA make a lot more than I do.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back